[geeks] How can people put up with this....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Aug 8 11:22:24 CDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 10:59:10AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 10:46:43PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Scanning wedding announcements?  Huh?  Didn't you have the on disk
> > before hand, or didn't the printer give you a copy.
>
> We did these the old-fashioned engraved-plate way.

You mean you have the custom engrave a printing plate?

My fiance had actually been thinking I might want to do the
announcements/invitations myself.  She was surprised when I said nah,
and that I didn't have the right equpipment, and probably not the right
skills for doing the job right.

I think gold leaf on a high quality heavy paper would be nice, but I
probably need to be a bit more realistic.  We don't have a lot of money
for one thing.  But, we haven't gotten to working on those sorts of
details yet.  We are still working on date, location, and pastor.

--
Joshua D. Boyd