[geeks] Test

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Aug 8 10:23:09 CDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 10:17:25AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 11:16:08AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > I haven't seen any of my messages appearing here for awhile.  I tried
> > unsubscribing and resubscribing, and now I want to see if that worked.
>
> I was wondering why you did that...

Of course, now that I've done that, I've found that for some reason all
the messages I sent where stuck in the local mail queue, or so the
string of "unable to send messages for past X minutes" messages I just
got would seem to indicate.  Along with the fact that right after that,
a string of messages from me poped up in my inbox.  Sigh.

--
Joshua D. Boyd