[geeks] digex fuckage

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 7 08:26:43 CDT 2002

Would that explain Allegiance Internet's (the new Digex) problem with
peering? Our offices are on Digex/Allegiance and we're suffering suckage
today. About 70% of the internet is "missing" for us this morning.

Sounds like they let the wrong people go. Maybe they fired their "overpaid"
BGP guru.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751