[geeks] 4d/480? SGI? Anyone? OTHER STUFF FS CHEAP!@#

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Tue Aug 6 09:16:06 CDT 2002

Does ANYONE want a (!#!(@# FREE !#@!(@# SGI 4d/480 VGX.

256mb of RAM I think.
8 SCREAMING R3000 40mhz
Ethernet, 220volt 30amp dryer outlet compatible

Can be moved in the back of a pickup.

Southeastern Virginia, local pickup.

James Brown needs a new home.

---------------------------------+

I am interested in selling a Challenge XL chassis ($500).
Probably no CPU cards but it would have I/O and maybe a dual scsi card.
Power supplies in tact, bottom door broken off (NOT BY ME).. it hangs on
by the magnetic thing. Ditch your L and go XL! Power cord included.

----:

If someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse ($350?) I'd sell my
Crimson RE1 with 150mhz CPU, 128-256mb of ram and various disks.

---------------------------------+

YOU PAY SHIPPING or PICK UP:

Clariion 500mb disks (5), Storage Processor (pre-simms), maybe power
supply.

----:

Primary Access 24 port digital modem jank. It is like a portmaster 3 /
Total Control digital PRI/T1 termination jank before they were in style.
Company is long gone, and it will be in the trash soon.

Seeking boards from a EXB-110 110 tape, 4 x 8mm drive library (Bar code
reader, MTX support, Haven't ever used it -- get door lock solinoid
error).

Oh, you have one too and you wan't mine? I'd trade it for something good.

Make offers! I have the service tech manuals too that I plan to PDF.

Paid $500 for it 2 years ago.