[geeks] You know the girlfriend has passed the geek test when...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Aug 5 22:40:42 CDT 2002

You are walking down an isle in Sams Club and you get to the rope
lights... I start saying that I like rope lights but they remind me of
something you'd see at a cheesy prom.  She immediately informs me she
was thinking of microcircuitry... which then leads me to self doubt
about my choice of word... nope quick check...right word... weird.

-Andrew