[geeks] Shoes

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Aug 5 08:55:45 CDT 2002

	I must admit, I have big feet. I have a feeling that I am not the
only one on the list with that problem. Over the last ten years I have
alternated on wearing Red Wing boots and shoes and new balance sneakers.
It's getting to be time to get another pair of shoes so I searched the net.
Ideally I wanted 14 2E ESD black sneakers but I found no love. I did however
find this site:

	http://www.joesgarbshoes.com

	I am seriously thinking of buying the hot rod version with the black
flames and red vamp. $150 is a great price for custom made shoes. I am just
worried that these are going to be to flashy for everyday wear, which they
will have to be cause I can't afford to have two pairs of shoes. What do you
guys think, to over the top and I should keep looking or should I place an
order?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org