[geeks] When the "ordinary" is not enough

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 1 05:15:56 CDT 2002

That reminds me of the Russian Trawlers that used
to be referred to in 70's spy shows. Seems like
they always had hidden rooms with interesting
electronic spy gear.

Wonder how easy it would be to get one now and
cheap? Maybe you could renovate it and turn
it into something special. Have to "Google"
for them some time and see what turns up.

<snip>

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL