[geeks] FS: SGI Indigo2

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Apr 5 09:54:55 CST 2002

On Thursday, April 4, 2002, at 08:56 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I'm not quite as stuck on textures at the moment.  Aside from geometry
> remapping (still want to try that morphing idea), they turned not to be
> as

Speaking of morphing things, I think I've found a new use (hypothetical)
for my Crimson... something I've always wanted to do.  Does anyone know
of good age/body etc. progression software you can get to model changes
in humans... Something like those missing kids ads have.  I always
thought that would be something that would be a lot of fun especially if
it could be enhanced by new code in order to do predictive morphs based
on certain conditions, bone structure, skin texture etc.

Andrew