[geeks] emailable web log/diary/thingie

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 21:14:14 CDT 2001

On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 16:20, Bill Bradford wrote:
> BTW, anybody think a geeks/rescue search engine on the archives would
> be useful?

Yep, I certainly do.  I dig through my local archives for things all the
time.  Sometimes I point the folks on gimpnet to a piece of the archives
for a "gem of wisdom".  I really like some of the customizations that J
C Lawrence has done on his mailman-based archives.  He's even written up
instructions on how he set things up.  I've got details archived here.
	Greg