[geeks] [kevin at inscoe.org: [cfgeeks] FUTURE OF WWV AND WWVH TIME SIGNALS]

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 19:08:43 CDT 2001

I normally dont forward stuff. but y'all need to take the
survey. 8-)  KEEP WWV!

Bill

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Inscoe <kevin at inscoe.org> -----

To: cfgeeks at yahoogroups.com
From: Kevin Inscoe <kevin at inscoe.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [cfgeeks] FUTURE OF WWV AND WWVH TIME SIGNALS

We need to keep this! We really do and not just for
time sake for calibration of receivers sake as well.
And please don't remind me yet again about how GPS has
the time code yes I know that but what if the bird
fails?

~kevin