[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 16:35:53 CDT 2001

> My image of "yuppie" is somewhat in the middle of all these:

Nod.  My image of yuppie is more pragmatic - late-twenties/early-thirties,
above average income, comfortable living, lots of toys.  That's probably why
I consider myself a yuppie - even if my attitude is more Joe Dirt than M. J.
Fox.

Consider - to a construction worker, I *am* a yuppie  :)

I've even been called a yuppie once - by a freind who fixes cars for a
living.  I told him if he used a computer for more than surfing for pr0n he
might be a yuppie too....

Kurt