[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 09:38:08 CDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 08:46:15AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> What about when he tips the Host at the fancy restaurant - with his haul
> from the local gumball machines - a handfull of coins!

I was at a resturant the other month where the discussion came up of
whether it was better to leave a 10% tip in cash, or a 33% tip in really
small change.

Since we didn't want to undertip the waitress, we left the incredibly
large pile ($14 worth) of change on the table.

And since then I always make a point of carrying extra cash to resturants
even when someone else claims they are paying.

--
Joshua D. Boyd