[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 27 22:42:00 CDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 11:25:33PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> The question is really, "how much time did you spend in front of the TV
> *before* VCRs and Cable were commonly available?"

I didnt watch a lot of TV *until* we got a VCR.. then my family went NUTS
- watched all the bad B movies we could find.  "Nail Gun Massacre" was one
I particuarly remember.

> In the late 70's I watched a lot of movies from the 50's and 60's - Oh, and
> what about "Take the money and run"? That was a great movie!

Nothing beats the original Smokey and the Bandit movie...

The scene where one tractor-trailer "turns into" about 50 of them..
makes me laugh every time.. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford