[geeks] Student

Amit Sardesai geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 27 22:38:50 CDT 2001

Hello,

I need some information from you regarding QOS in wireless networks.I am a
student at UMBC and i have a project in which i have multiple networks
such as Bluetooth, wireless LAN etc.I need to derive each QOS parameter in
these networks as a function of the number of packets sent such that i
want to optimally divide the total number of packets among the
networks.Also the function may have dependencies among the different QoS
parameters.Can u help me to have more info regarding this

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Sardesai