[geeks] "Enterprise"

Greg A. Woods geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 22:23:30 CDT 2001

[ On Wednesday, September 26, 2001 at 22:51:32 (-0400), Kurt Huhn wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] "Enterprise"
>
> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:
>
> No spoilers - I elected to miss Enterprise tonight in order to watch
> Junkyard Wars.  Enterprise is being replayed on Sunday night here, so I'll
> see it then.

I thought everyone who watched TV would be more than accustomed to
"spoilers" by now -- you don't think there are really any important plot
twists or anything that you won't get the full effect of unless you see
it first-hand do you?  :-)

(I personally haven't yet decided if I'll bother ever watching it, so
the more spoilers I hear, the better!   :-)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>