[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..j

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 17:42:09 CDT 2001

No - Repo Man was where I learned the value of
continuity - in the beginning of the film, "Otto"
helps Dean stockwell "get (his) wife's car out of thei
bad area." In the ensuing chase, watch the car "Otto"
is in, it goes from four door to two door back to four
door as the chase progresses.

"Nice friends." "Thanks, I made 'em myself."

"Put it on a plate, it'll taste better" "No thanks
mom, this couldn't taste any better."

"We sent all your college money to pay for bibles, in
El Salvador." "What about me?"

Great film, great sound track ("Let's have a war!")...

Ken
--- "Reagen B. Ward" <ward at zilla.nu> wrote:
> Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> > I feel *old* - am I alone in appreciating this
> album?
>
> I absolutely love the great theme by Rose Royce.
>
> > (I also like "Repo Man" and "Heavy Metal"
> soundtracks too!)
>
> Repo Man had no choice but to be great, as the movie
> was produced by Mike
> Nesmith.
>
> Ever see 'The Van?'
>
> Reagen