[geeks] why ?

faisal gillani geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 11:56:31 CDT 2001

Ok ... you unsubscribe me ..
but why dont you guys listen  huh ?
we dont wana start a fight .. listen i wasnt the one
to start it ... you guys were disscussing it first &
seems to me that you were saying all wrong things
about afgans .. so that why i jumped into it .
did i use any bad words ? no but other people did but
you didnt unsubscribe them .. why do you have these
double standerds ?
dont blame us then if something like 11 sep happens
again

thanks
Faisal