[geeks] *ping*

Michael A. Turner geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 24 13:21:23 CDT 2001

	heh not a problem, I have hung out on newsgroups to long to even
start to rise to that guys bait. I was just suprised that he travled this
far to pick a fight. Doesn't his kind usually live under a bridge?
	And we are being quite because friendly fire never is. When the big
dog comes down of the porch it's best to hide under the porch :-)

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org