[geeks] why ?

faisal gillani geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 24 08:32:44 CDT 2001

Ken

 Well i also do respect other poeple belives &
religion but there is a big diffrence between
respecting & accepting .. yes i know that you guys
dont disscuss other people religions but  why do we
face difficulty from your side when we try to do
something in our religion ... women in Islam are
instructed strictly to do parda (cover them self up)
no one can deny that .
So when taliban instructed women to do parda .. so
many westerners opposed that dession ... i mean in CNN
they were accusing taliban for doing so .. why then ?
yes my friend i have herd this phase but i dont think
you guys have herd this ... look around who is not
letting people live in palistine ,Iraq ,afganistan
,checnia ,kashmire ...
why are muslims such a treat to you ? "with you i mean
USA not you "

Faisal