[geeks] funny way to start the day

Michael A. Turner geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 11:07:00 CDT 2001

	Here Here. Ex-Tech support myself (three years in the trenchs at ISP
tech support) and I still have a mass hate for 99.9% of all mankind.
Unfortunatly now that I run the servers I am starting to find I am
developing a hate for the tech support personnel also....

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org