[geeks] funny way to start the day

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 20 23:28:42 CDT 2001

Yup, people can be pretty stupid some times!!!

I've got a mailing list here on campus that it supposed to
be used for peer to peer support on an outdated software
package used on campus.  It is a very low volume list, I
use it once in a blue moon when some prof. calls me up
asking me how to do this, that, or the other thing in this
software.

Every time I write to the list, I have to explain to the
profs. that they are on the list because they have signed
up for accounts on this software package and that the list
is the only support that exists for the software.  I also
have to remind them that any replys go to the list and not
just back to the sender.

If I don't go though this big dissertaion, it gets real
funny.

www.flat-earth.org