[geeks] sony repair experience

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 22:36:36 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 10:20:06PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 10:51:16PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Alas, the problem is lack time and energy more than it is lack of money.
>
> I thought you were a college student with plenty of free time? 8-)

You mistake me for one of those freshmen or sophomores whos parents are
paying for everything.

No, instead I go to class, go to work, then do homework most
evenings.  From time to time I find time to see my girlfriend, and rarer
still I find time to play guitar or work on imaging or graphics projects.

Other projects dealing with robotics or sound hacking are generally
limited to the wishlist of things to someday do.

--
Joshua D. Boyd