[geeks] OT: WTC Images...

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 18:06:39 CDT 2001

	I just want to build an archive of images of the towers before their
demise. I don't personally have enough of them because I kinda figured they
would always be there. So if you have scanned or otherwise digital shots, can
you email them to me with the date they were taken?

	*Remember to send them directly to me... hate to have binaries tossed
around the list*

	I might throw together a website in tribute.

	Also, any good/bad words about the Kodak DX3900 (digital camera). I'll
probably order one tomorrow and start photographing the city I know before
something else happens to it.

	Thanks in advance,
		Tugrul Galatali