[geeks] Woah (WTC)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 15 19:45:06 CDT 2001

I have had a little quote running halfway through my head and searched it
out recently. Go find Def Leppard's "Gods Of War" -- in the last few
seconds of the track, you hear a (Ronald) Reagan quote:

"He counted on America to be passive. He counted wrong."

This is scary especially in the context of the name of the song. Ever
scarier that history is repeating within 20 years. (Well, terrorists are
all alike.)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |