[geeks] From the NY Post..

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 15:08:14 CDT 2001

I'm simply amazed by your restraint.  Actually, I
agree.  Especially after I saw a replay of a Sixty
Minutes II piece where this character was talking about
what would we do if a thousand people in the US got
killed and that is what they are doing after we hammered
some place in Afghanistan which only had civilians (I
believe our intelligence placed it as the site of one of
these cockroaches' headquarters).  Yeah, right.  Then he
called us cowards because we throw missiles at them from
thousands of miles away.  During Desert Storm they put
civilian bomb shelters on top of military bunkers so
when they got hit, they could trot out the bodies and
claim we hit innocents and celebrate in private that
these martyrs are now with their God.  WTC was not a
military target unless it was one of the biggest above
ground missile silos ever made.  BTW, I think those
towers should be rebuilt just to show these bone-heads
that we will not knuckle under (although it will never
happen).  They are into "symbols".  I think it would be
a fitting symbol second only to a nuclear suppository.
I used to be more moderate until I saw that SMII piece.
Give me five minutes in a room with these characters
(I'm 50, I need four minutes to rest up before I come
out).
+