[geeks] From the NY Post..

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 01:24:48 CDT 2001

SIMPLY KILL THESE BASTARDS

 By STEVE DUNLEAVY

 September 12, 2001 -- THE response to this unimaginable
 21st century Pearl Harbor should be as simple as it is swift -
 kill the bastards.

 No, I don't mean hunt them, arrest them, extradite them and
 prosecute them in a court of law.

 I mean a far quicker and neater form of retribution for this
 cabal of cowards. A gunshot between the eyes, blow them
 to smithereens, poison them if you have to.

 President George W. Bush should right now be putting his
 name to a fresh document - one that rescinds Executive
 Order 12333, signed by President Gerald Ford on Feb. 18,
 1976.

 It reads in part: "No person employed by or acting on behalf
 of the United States should engage in assassination or
 conspire to engage in assassination."

 Right for that time, wrong for this time.

 Train assassins (we've done it before), hire mercenaries, put
 a couple of million bucks up for bounty hunters to get them
 dead or alive, preferably dead.

 As for cities or countries that host these worms, bomb them
 into basketball courts.

 No, it won't bring back the thousands of innocents and the
 brave cops and firefighters lost, but it might stop the sacrifice
 of other innocents.

 "This is an act of war of an enormity that is staggering," Sen.
 John McCain of Arizona said yesterday.

 Former Secretary of State Gen. Alexander Haig said: "We
 should be ready to take resolute action, which we have failed
 to in the past."

 The point is that Osama bin Laden has been at war with us
 for a decade - make no mistake, he's behind the attacks.

 At the beginning of the year, he issued a video to his
 followers urging them "to penetrate" the United States.

 Only three weeks ago, he was quoted in an Arabic
 newspaper saying he was preparing a big action against our
 country.

 He is the sole individual who has the billions of dollars, the
 training camps and the fanatics to have perpetrated this
 sophisticated bloodbath.

 Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich said yesterday:
 "This wasn't planned in a handful of homes by a handful of
 fanatics."

 When we put a rocket in the pocket of Moammar Khadafy,
 he went as quiet as a mouse.

 If the CIA can't find this ameba Osama Bin Laden, leave it
 to someone else.

 We should give the Taliban, which protects this monster, 24
 hours to clear the city of Kabul of innocent civilians and then
 start the process of urban renewal with high-altitude
 bombing.

 Then we should go into the interior, hunt down the desert rat
 and execute him and his followers on the spot.

 And if Saddam Hussein makes so much as a peep, do him,
 too.

 The time has come.

--
Bill Bradford