[geeks] Hijacked

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 22:38:43 CDT 2001

True.  $2.50 for a 20 oz Pepsi.  $7.50 for what looks
like Chicken McNuggests extra value meal.  No way!
I really don't like parks that walk you through a metal
detector and search your bags.  What's next, body cavity
searches?  I know.  With the recent events, security is
on everybody's mind but I don't like being treated as if
I'm going to do something evil, especially when they
checked you more thoroughly than at an airport (until
recently).