[geeks] Hijacked

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 20:09:09 CDT 2001

kris at catonic.net writes:

>On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, koyote wrote:
>> Bill-
>> mabe it's time to allow armed citizens (those with CCW permits or e5 and
>> above military personell) to carry on airplanes. I doubt this would have
>> worked against on averagely armed texan.

>IIRC, military personnel can carry anyway; if you have a FFL you can as
>well.

I do not believe rank-and-file military can carry on commercial flights.
A friend of mine who specializes in NBC for the National Guard was telling
me he wanted to get into some federal anti-terrorist branch of the
military, and one cool thing was that he'd be able to carry on flights.
So I don't think normal military can.

I'll be seeing him tonight actually, maybe I'll remember to ask...

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
--------- "I prefer the ridiculous to the sublime." - James Chance ---------