[geeks] More thoughts

Mike Dombrowski geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 19:29:07 CDT 2001

I've been thinking more about this and talked it over with my dad. Give
Afghanistan a week to turn him over. If they don't immediately start
firebombing every city into the ground. Torch any cluster of buildings.
Even if bin Laden didn't do it we want him for other crimes and now the
kid gloves come off. Tell Russia they can have what's left of
Afghanistan after we're done bombing it. I heard that the group
fighting the Taliban claimed responsibility, kill them too. And any
other group that claims responsibility. If other countries are
harboring suspected terrorists give them a list and the same week.

Also, drop interest rates and restart commercial air traffic now. Make
a law making it illegal to give control of plane to hijackers. The
pilot would have to land at the nearest airport and let SWAT teams deal
with the hijackers. I think the Air Marshalls are an excellent idea.

As I think I've said here before, the Pentagon is one of the most
distressing things out of all of this. Why was that plane not shot down
by SAMs? Simply exploding the jet fuel would have done away with most
of the power of a plane to do damage. The fires are another mystery,
why did they burn for so long?

What is the effect, if any, of the documents which were lost, the
papers and possibly hard drives which are scattered?

Mike