[geeks] Hijacked

Michael S. Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 01:53:22 CDT 2001

Big problem with this idea is that they just grab a passenger, and kill (or
hurt) them. Pilot will probably do whatever he's told after that.

"William S." wrote:

> I think commercial airliners should not have any door
> between the passengers and flight crew. There should
> be a bullet proof wall separating the two areas.
> Therefor, no passengers could gain entry to the
> cockpit and directly harm or threaten the crew.
>
> Bill
>
> Amsterdam, NL
>
> --- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
>

> > They have no way of knowing what the intentions
> of
>
> > the hijackers were -
>
> > think about it - most of them will be like "take
> me
>
> > to cuba".

-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *