[geeks] oh my god.

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 21:42:03 CDT 2001

I would imagine that you would have to hit from quite a bit of distance
(probably outside of the stingers range) to cause it to avoid hitting
whatever you were sitting.  I would imagine that it was more a case of
trying to get something out there, no matter how insignifigant, for
morale/PR reasons.  This whole thing seems to be straight out of a video
game or a Tom Clancy novel.
    Zach