[geeks] oh my god.

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 20:13:18 CDT 2001

> My wife called me with horror in her voice when she watched it on TV
> and was extremely happy that I'm 32 years old and less likely to be
> drafted if such a thing comes to pass.

My wife has expressed that she will "break both your legs if I need to".
She's knows me - I feel very passionately that there should be action taken.

A side note - the local gun shop was *packed* as I passed by it on my way
home from work today.  Literaly, cars were parked on the street in front.
There's no doubt that a lot of folks are getting ready for something...

Kurt