[geeks] McCain's calling for war...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 20:04:23 CDT 2001

Pearl Harbor wasn't reason for war either.  This time,
it just isn't a country.  Some countries/people
absolutely hate the USA and what we stand for.  Thye
would be willing to help any one who would do this.  It
is going to be a rough one and it isn't going to be a
war like any we have been involved with before.
I've heard it discussed that in the next war, the enemy
will be within 20 feet of you behind a wall in the same
building as you.  Guess I have to warm up Doom/Quake.