[geeks] Hijacked

D.A. Muran-de Assereto geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 19:22:59 CDT 2001

Reportedly, all the hijackers had were knives and letter openers, according
to Ashcroft. These were early-morning flights with few passengers, by all
accounts,
so I suspect that the cockpit was left unsecured.
According to the CNN reporter's account, the hijackers forced the crew and
passengers to the rear of the aircraft and then locked them out of the
cockpit.

Dave Muran-de Assereto