[geeks] oh my god.

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 17:03:40 CDT 2001

>> I don't think we'll se any more attacks within at least the next 24 hours
>> unless someone is _looking_ to openly start a war with us.

PB> You mean they're not now?  World Wars, leaving millions dead, have been
PB> started over less.

My speculation is that they think that America will be "Politically
Correct" and back down.  I don't think they realize what kind of
hornet's nest they've stirred up.

We Americans have never been nice or easily stoppable when we actually
become united about something.

I _do_ think, however unfortunate that it is, that there will be a
declaration of war within the next days or so - perhaps even tonight
if I know Dubya - and we'll actually be at war with someone.

My wife called me with horror in her voice when she watched it on TV
and was extremely happy that I'm 32 years old and less likely to be
drafted if such a thing comes to pass.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc