[geeks] oh my god.

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 14:52:34 CDT 2001

PB> Quoting Mike Hebel <drone8of9 at crosswinds.net>:

>> If you're close to any military/commercial targets now would be a good
>> time to visit friends in places like Wyoming.

PB> Well, considering that I'm in Omaha and Air Force One (complete with the
PB> President) landed at the airbase about 5 miles south of where I'm sitting...

Wow!  Might as well paint a bulls-eye on the top of your computer. ;-)

Seriously, these attacks were planned carefully.  I think we're seeing
the outcome of a year or more of planning.   I don't think we'll se
any more attacks within at least the next 24 hours unless someone is
_looking_ to openly start a war with us.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc