[geeks] oh my god.

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 12:03:40 CDT 2001

R> I saw the first oe collapse from the NJ shore. It's happening.

I changed channels and saw it happen as I watched.

I really can't believe it's happening/happened.  My condolences to
anyone even remotely touched by this.  It's all I can give until they
open up the blood-mobiles.

If you're close to any military/commercial targets now would be a good
time to visit friends in places like Wyoming.

Anybody close to a target?  I'm about 20 minutes from Recon Optical in
Barrington, IL.  Worries me a little.  I think my family and I are
going to visit friends in upper Wisconsin.

Anybody hear if they found the last plane yet?

Mike Hebel    (Typing to cover his paranoia and calm his fears.)
                      mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc