[geeks] palm security

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 07:44:38 CDT 2001

I have seen articles that explain that the palm OS is incapable of being
secured, and that info can be sucked out using a nearby palm and the
infrared port.

The article was written by a security guru and made an example from some
consulting he did for the US military. As a result of this work, Colin Powel
(sp?) is no longer allowed to carry a palm.