[geeks] Re: [rescue] Re: kernel scalability....

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 07:09:16 CDT 2001

If you are technical and can write a decent paper, putting forth an argument
or proposition, you will go far in this industry. Many folks worked so hard
at being the best programmer, they failed to realize that there are far more
things that influence your ability to succeeed than just your ability to
program in 8 different languages...

YMMV,

Ken
(Humanities Major, after getting a bad taste in my mouth for my attempted
EE, then CS degrees - hasn't hurt my technical career in *any* way)