[geeks] Lottery (was informal survey)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 01:12:08 CDT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> quite well.  Considering that our mortgage payment was $1200/month (14,400
> per year...), which came out of post-tax earnings, we were doing well on
> way, way less than $50K/year. (My $2M includes paying for the house/land
> out of the first $1M and still having plenty left over.)

One of my goals in life will be to acquire enough land so that I can
detonate whatever the hell I want without too much trouble from the feds.
I've always wanted to see what a dump-truck full of fertilizer can do...
but I know the EPA would kill me for "dumping" all that diesel fuel...

I'm thinking a massive (15'?) crater, with foundations cracking as far as
a mile out, unless it's done in a really rocky area. There's just
something about a big damn boom... Imagine the view from a mountain top.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |