[geeks] Internet Legal Issues

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 22:55:50 CDT 2001

I'm no lawyer but maybe you could put some type
of "copyright" notice on your material.  "All text and
images on this site can only be used with written
permission....".  He has used your image without
permission which would be illegal use under photographic
law but since you put them up on your website, this
might not work, but that notice might give you more
legal ground.  Personally, I know a few perople that
could "visit" the individual.  A perk for living in
Jersey.