[geeks] Internet Legal Issues

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 9 23:35:04 CDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 12:25:54AM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> Lawyer shmawyer.
> Let's go on a large geek ass kickin mission.
> BTW that dude needs his ass kicked in a lrage way.

He's not worth that much effort.  You've seen the site;
I showed it to you and Dave McG when I visited.... 8-(

At one point, it wwas funny, and I ignored it.  Then,
he's just gotten hurtful and vindictive since then.

hell, the guy sent me a 1.7L bottle of Jim Beam packed
in a box full of twinkies and ho-hos for christmas last
year.  At one point he's friendly, and the next he's
just doing what he can to be a bastard.

In any case, i want the site gone. 8-(

bill

--