[geeks] Wearables

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 9 20:50:22 CDT 2001

I recently rescued a single board computer.  I'm wondering if anybody
has any experience with embedded intel style hardware (pc/104)  and
knows where to get stuff for it.  I'm looking for a some solid state
storage and a pc/104 pcmcia bay and perhaps a pc/104 sound board.  I
know the thing works, I've put a celeron and some ram in it and I'm
building a plastic case for it.  So I'm also looking for ideas on
wearable interfaces ( this thing has onboard VGA and ps/2 kb/mouse
ports as well as two serial ports)  to use on it.  If anybody has
some of this stuff they don't want of course I'm willing to buy if
the price is right.

daniel