[geeks] another rescue

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 16:43:01 CDT 2001

>Woah.  Not bad.  I remember being SO proud the day I came home and
>Amy had wiped Windows off her box and installed a dual-boot RedHat/
>BeOS config because "I got sick and tired of Windows crashing".
>She's since turned into a bona-fide Solaris geek.

She has to use most OSen- she works in software
licensing/availability at UCDavis.

But she's a secret bsd geek, too. I don't think she has an active
linux install right now.

I'm actually heading up for the weekend and taking my spare pc (the one
windows box between us) to watch dvd's. I think we'll set it up for
dual boot and leave it there. (more room for my sparcs)

-Christof