[geeks] 3com audrey

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 21:58:31 CDT 2001

That's a CF slot, not PCMCIA... It is used for upgrading the OS/software.

I would prefer built-in ethernet, but a $30 USB adapter is fine, really -
the only other USB option supported, IIRC, is a few Cannon bubble jet
printers...

I haven't gotten around to stringing the Cat5 to the Kitchen (just lazy I
guess)...

I think the channels issues will be resolved, once there is a critical mass
of users...

An answering machine would be redundant for most folks, and it would offer
almost *no* integration with the Palm/Audrey...

I want to tinker some more with the audio email stuff.... ;^)

Ken