[geeks] MSFT == a-holes! (please excuse this OT rant)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 17:00:47 CDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 05:46:34PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> Show me just one which fulfills requirements not equally easy to fulfill
> on a modern Unix desktop.
> Of course for the GUI-brained masses there's also MacOS, and you don't
> have to run any M$ crapware on MacOS if you don't want to.

*cough* Dont go slagging MacOS here, me'boy.  Have you looked at
OS X lately?  Its UNIX, down underneath.  You can get at the guts
if you want, by opening a Terminal window and getting a bash prompt.

I've been using one as my main desk machine at home (SSHing to my other
Sun boxen) and love it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford