[geeks] Re: linux is not unix

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 5 21:32:37 CDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 10:44:06PM -0400, Zach Malone wrote:
> I think he meant that there is no central Linux authority with the money to
> get it licensed as an official UNIX.  I may be wrong here, but after a
> couple readings, that was how I interpreted it.

This is getting bad.  This is the second time in as many days that people
mentioned needing several readings to understand one of my messages.  This
is apparently what I get for not spending a holiday weekend relaxing.

What's really bad is that the past few weeks, if you talk to me in person
it is even worse.

--
Joshua D. Boyd