[geeks] A+ Guide and Exam numbers?

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 5 13:17:15 CDT 2001

On Tue, 2001-09-04 at 22:58, Kris Kirby wrote:

> I'm looking at purchasing an A+ guide sometime soon; I'd appreciate any
> recommendations or so. Also, I'm not familiar with the exam's numbering
> system; can anyone point me in the direction of an explaination?

Are you talking about the CompTIA A+ exam?  Personally, I wouldn't
bother with a book.  I went down the first day they updated the exam
(July 1999), took it, and passed with excelent marks.  The only thing I
didn't do well on was the stuff on laser printers, because I'd never
even seen one, let alone worked on one.  :-)
	Greg