Abortion (was Re: [geeks] Major League Oh Shit!!!

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 21:37:56 CDT 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> if this isn't good proof why abortion should be legal i don't know what is.
> this poor guy is going to get his life COMPLETELY fucked up over this.  and
> look what you are going through right now because of it.  also, someone should
> bitchslap this chick's mom but hard.

	I haven't read this thread too closely (poor Chris ;(), but what does
this have to do with the legality of abortion. Just because they can't
elimnate the consequences of their actions doesn't mean this had to be blown
up into a rape case that is dragging innocent bystanders into the grave. The
fact that the mom pushed this to another plateau is what I consider a childish
way of handling this delicate situation. Its not the parents that have to
consent, its the adults involved.

	I'm not against abortion on any religious high, just on principle.

	Tugrul Galatali