[geeks] Major League Oh Shit!!!

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 17:02:58 CDT 2001

I'm arranging a solicitor at the moment. I am the only witness to the act
being consensual, however there were several people who could testify to her
state of mind that day and after the fact etc... etc...

What really pisses me off is that there were no charges files until three
days later after her mom found a frikken pregnancy test. That says it all
right there for me

Chris Byrne